Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Rowborough Cottage is situated between Newport and Shorwell - close to Cheverton Farm.
Living room: With wood burner, 43" Freesat Smart TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Wifi and DVD player. Please note that the Wifi speed is slow due to the rural location so may not be suitable for gaming.
Snug: Two armchairs at end of kitchen with option to watch kitchen TV.
Kitchen/dining room: With electric double oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Freesat TV and bluetooth radio.
Conservatory: With washing machine and tumble dryer.
Steep stairs to...
Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
Bedroom 2: With twin beds.
Bedroom 3: Single bedroom with 4ft double bed.
Bathroom: With bath, shower attachment and toilet.
- Enclosed garden with patio, garden furniture and brick, 'Mediterranean-style' barbecue
- Two reclining garden chairs
- Areas of lawn and shrubs including a lavender bed to front and rear of cottage
- Access to 730-acre farm belonging to owners
- Lockable bike/kayak/surfboard store
- Private off-road parking for two cars
Please note: There are slopes in the garden and driveway and it is surrounded by open farmland with sheep and game birds.
No smoking indoors.
Check the availability of our holiday cottages - Brummell Barn and Rowborough Cottage
After you have checked the availability of either of our cottages, you can also book online. Select your dates and you will be re-directed to the online booking system.